This Eggnog Bundt Cake is perfect for the holidays! This cake is moist and simple. It will be one dessert you want to make over and over again!
I have just enough time to squeeze in one last eggnog recipe before christmas. You may have noticed, but sheet cakes and bundt cakes are my go to cakes these days and I bake a lot of them. They are actually one of my most requested recipes. If you haven’t tried one yet, definitely change that because you will not find a more moist cake than my bundt cakes or sheet cakes.
Last week I shared a recipe for and Eggnog Sheet Cake, which is just as amazing although different. The difference between my sheet cakes and bundt cakes is the density. My bundt cakes are heavy but with that heaviness comes an added measure of moistness.
We made this for a holiday gathering and my family went absolutely nuts over it! If you are looking for that perfect last minute holiday treat, give this one a try! It is insanely delicious!
- white cake mix
- small vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups eggnogg
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup eggnogg
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients and beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until it bounces back to the touch or a toothpick come out clean after inserting it.
- Invert onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth. Place frosting in a pastry bag with a large round tip and pipe over the top. Sprinkle with nutmeg if you desire.