This Creamy Southwest dip is loaded with flavor and delicious ingredients. It a great appetizer for serving a crowd and will be a hit at any party!
The holidays are among us and aside from all the yummy treats and cookies, it is also a time for tasty appetizers. We have something going on almost every weekend for her until after the new year and I am so excited! I love getting together with friends and family! I am always trying out new party foods for these special occasions.
This Creamy Southwest Dip has such a wonderful taste. Black beans, corn, tomato and cilantro come together and pair with an Italian seasoning. The Italian seasoning brings a whole new flavorful concept to the recipe.
This is sure to be a hit at whatever party you serve it at! It is best hot and fresh out of the oven so be sure and time it accordingly. Have the chips on stand by and dig in!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup washed and drained black beans
- 1½ cups frozed corn, thawed
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes
- 1½ cups shredded mexican cheese, divided
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 0.7 ounce Italian dressing mix
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, black beans, corn, tomatoes, 1 cup cheese, cilantro, and Italian dressing and mix together.
- Spoon dip into a baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- Top with remaining cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until heated through.
- Top with avacado and serve with tortillia chips.