During the weekends, I am ALWAYS searching for fun, unique and delicious breakfasts to make for my family… because truth be told, most weekdays are a bowl of cereal or Eggo waffles. I don’t know how on earth my mom made us a delicious homemade breakfast every morning growing up. She must be super woman because I just don’t have that kind of time weekday mornings juggling all 3 kids and trying to get them out the door for school.
However, I try to make it up to them on weekends :) My mom introduced me to this incredible fall breakfast and OH MY GOSH! It is absolutely delicious! We tried it out with our neighbors and they could not stop raving about how amazing it was. If you are looking for an incredible fall breakfast with a hint of pumpkin, ooey gooeyness and cream cheese goodness in every bite, then you absolutely HAVE to give this recipe a try! It is so simple to make and will become a fall staple in your home just as it has mine!
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (16.3 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 to 15 cup bundt pan.
- In a zip-lock bag combine pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and ½ cup sugar. Open biscuit cans and cut each biscuit in half; you will have 32 pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with ¼ cup sugar. Divide cream cheese into 32 sections.
- Make the biscuit sections into small discs and place one cream cheese into the center of each and close it up into a ball. Place the balls in the zip-lock bag and coat them with the sugar mixture. Layer the biscuit balls in the bunt pan.
- Mix together melted butter and brown sugar in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine and pour over biscuits and bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F until biscuits are cooked through.
(Recipe adapted from Taste of Homes)