Grilling season is hear and I am thrilled about it! My hubby and I got a new grill for Christmas last year and have been LOVING it!
I grew up in California and went back every month for a few weeks to visit once we moved to Utah. One of the things we loved about going to California was In-N-Out! Recently, Utah has gotten a couple of their own… but the closest one to us, really isn’t all that close. I saw this recipe for a Copy-Cat In-N-Out and I immediatly wanted to try it out, especially for the sauce! … To me, it tastes pretty darn close to the real thing!
Copy-Cat In-N-Out Burger
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons onion finely minced
- hamburger buns
- grilled hamburger patties
- American sliced cheese
- tomato sliced
- onion finely sliced
- Stir sauce ingredients together until well combined.
- For the bun, I butter both sides and toast it until butter melts and edges get a little crispy.
- Smother some sauce on bottom bun.
- Put on tomato slice.
- Place lettuce on top on top of tomato.
- Place patty on top of lettuce.
- Top the patty with onion and a little more sauce.
- Place on the bun top and dig in!
recipe from: Jason’s BBQ Adventures