Chocolate Strawberry Dip
Valentines Day is coming up and something about the big day gets me thinking about chocolate covered strawberries.
Every year, chocolate covered strawberries are a constant for my husband and I when it comes to Valentines Day. So simple, so romantic, so beautiful and so delicious.
That’s where this idea came from. Let me tell you, it is DELICIOUS! Creamy Strawberry dip with chocolate sauce swirled in. Dip some strawberries, bananas, vanilla wafers, cookies, whatever you like- it is perfection!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- ¼ cup pureed strawberries
- chocolate sauce for topping
- finely diced strawberries for topping
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, marshmallow cream and pureed strawberries.
- Pour into a serving bowl and make deep groves on top.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over the top making sure it gets in the deep groves.
- Serve with fruit or cookies of your choice.
Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche
Omg this looks incredible!! Perfect for Valentine's day :)
Jen @ Baked by an Introvert
This dip looks amazing! It's so perfect for Valentine's Day!
I love a good dessert dip! This one is so easy and colorful, too! Now all I need is some peace and quiet from the kids so I can do this whole romance thing with my husband...
What can I use a substitute for marshmallow cream. (Not available in all countries :( )
Leave a Comment