Hello you chocolate connoisseurs.
Let me introduce you to chocolate heaven.
It’s called Chocolate Mousse. If you aren’t already acquainted with it, let me introduce you.
Chocolate Mousse is not for those who don’t appreciate chocolate for who it is. Beautiful. Luscious. Magical. Breathtaking. Indulgent. Satisfying. Creamy. Perfection.
Chocolate is the true star of this delectable dessert.
This Chocolate Mousse is creamy, rich and beyond glorious.
Top with some fresh raspberries and I am telling you, it will send your taste buds to the moon and back again.
Air is whipped in to incorporate a light, fluffy and desirable texture. It is smooth delightful heaven.
Next time you want to indulge that chocolate sweet tooth, give this recipe a try. You will not regret it.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Garnish with raspberries
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Let stand for 1 minute. Add boiling water to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, cocoa, whipping cream and vanilla. Beat for about 5 minutes until mixture becomes thickened. Add gelatin mixture and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon mousse into dessert cup.
- Refrigerate for it least two hours before serving.
- Garnish with raspberries.