Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
I LOVE Cookie Dough! Probably more than any person should! This dip was a HUGE hit at my home! It makes for a fun appetizer or dessert for any party, bridal or baby shower, or a yummy snack to share! Give it a try! It is AMAZING!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat until sugar has completely dissolved. Remove pan from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract. Set aside and let cool completely.
- While sugar/butter mixture is cooling, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar for 1-2 minutes in a large bowl.
- Slowly pour in the butter/sugar mixture. Beat until the mixture is combined and not separated. It may take up to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve with Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, animal crackers
(recipe from: Jewel Bakes)