Breaded chicken and seasoned Parmesan Cream Cheese rolled up into lasagna noodles and covered in a delicious homemade marinara sauce. This dinner will quickly become a new favorite!
There are 4 things I can always get my kids to eat. Noodles, Spaghetti Sauce, cheese and chicken- not necessarily together. These are four things all three of my kids can agree upon, which is a rare occurrence.
Chicken Parmesan is one of my favorite meals. I love breaded chicken especially coated with my Homemade Marinara Sauce.
This dinner got 2 thumbs up from my entire family. To find a meal everyone loves is something I call a huge success!
I used Tyson’s Breaded Chicken to save on time, but you can easily make your own for an even more delicious meal. As a mom of 3 kids 6 and under, sometimes dinner needs a couple short cuts to make it onto the table at a decent hour.
If you are in need of a quick meal that is picky-eater approved, give this one a try! It is incredible!
- Tyson parmesan herb crusted chicken, about 6 pieces (you can make your own homemade breaded chicken, I just used this to save on time)
- 2½ cups marinara sauce. (See my recipe)
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook chicken according to the package. Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- On a large flat working surface, lay out cooked noodles.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into 12 portions and place on each noodle and carefully spread evenly over the noodles.
- Sprinkle 1½ cups mozzarella over noodles, reserving the rest for the top.
- Then sprinkle chicken evenly over noodles and roll up and place each bundled noodle into a prepared 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour sauce over noodles and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and return to oven for 5 minutes until melted.