This Chicken Jalapeño Popper Pasta is loaded with creamy cheesy goodness! It has the right amount of heat and cool and is such a flavor packed meal the whole family will go crazy over!
I am always looking for fun ways to change up flavors and ideas for main dishes for dinner. This meal was a home run with my whole family! My husband could not stop raving about this recipe!
It is both creamy and cheesy and a perfect blend of heat and cool. It is quite the flavor sensation and is sure to be a huge hit!
I used cellentani pasta and my family loved these noodles. I haven’t cooked a lot with this particular pasta before but I think that needs to change. It’s fun shape brought smiles to my kids faces and made it easier to introduce them to these fun new flavors. I will definitely be using this pasta more often.
If you are looking for a fabulous new dinner idea, give this a try! I am sure you will love it as much as we do!
- 1 pound cellentani pasta, cooked according to the package and drained
- 16 ounces cream cheese, very softened
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup half and half
- 2½ cups cooked and chopped chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, bacon, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and jalapenos. Mix well.
- Stir in cream and half and half.
- Add pasta and mix well.
- Stir in chicken.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Spread bread crumbs over pasta.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.