Do you have a staple side dish in your family? This is mine:
One of my absolute favorite side dishes is Cheesy Potato Casserole! I love how easy and delicious it is and that it can compliment almost any meal! If you haven’t made these yet be sure and give them a try! This is how my family makes them and there is never any leftovers :)
- 1 (30 oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, onion, cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in hash brown potatoes.
- Pour and evenly spread into a greased 9x13.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter and stir in crushed cornflakes.
- Evenly top casserole with buttered corn flakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-45 minutes.
They really are amazing! Good luck stoping at just one helping :)