If there is one thing you know about my husband by now, its that his favorite food genre is APPETIZERS! That man could seriously eat appetizers all day long if it was socially acceptable ;)
One particular appetizer he craves daily is jalapeño poppers. They cheesy, heat-cool, breaded combo always leaves a smile on his face… which is why he went CRAZY over this Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Bread.
This blows any jalapeño popper out of the park in our opinion! The creamy bacon spread over the bread and obey gooey cheesy, jalapeño topping makes this the PERFECT appetizer for any crowd!
People went nuts over this recipe and every single person that tried it was begging for the recipe!
If you want to make something that is SO simple and will be a new crowd favorite, give this one a try!
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced lengthwise
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 Jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, microwave cream cheese for 1½ minutes on high. Stir until smooth. Add garlic and bacon and stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture over bread and sprinkle top with cheese. Top bread with sliced jalapeños.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place bread on foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.