Cheesy Bean Dip
This dip is a crowd favorite! It is super simple to make and tastes incredible! Creamy, cheesy and delicious!
My mom has been making this Cheesy Bean Dip since I can remember. It has also been one of her most requested dips since I can remember.
Seriously, this dip is spectacular and always receives rave reviews.
It has cream cheese and cheese making it smooth and creamy and cheesy. Creamy and cheesy, now there are two delectable words you love to hear when dealing with dips.
If you are looking for dip for your next get together that does not require much time and literally comes together in minutes, give this one a try!
Cheesy Bean Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, beans, salsa and chili powder. Add 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and mix well.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish or your favorite cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and return to the oven for five more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
You can't go wrong with a classic! Just in time for football-rivalry weekend.
Why mix in a microwavable bowl? Could you make this in the microwave instead of the oven? To speed things up and free up oven space.
I was wondering the same thing. I read it over & over!
What's not to love about this cheesy goodness?
Nikki, did you leave out a step? Wondering about the microwave bowl
Could you do this in a crockpot?
I thought the bean dip was good. Not great. My husband, on the other hand, thought it was "magical." He is tough to please. We will be making this again. Thanks for the help!
Made this yesterday. Added taco seasoned ground chicken - turned out great!
This is a fantastic recipe! My boyfriend and I make it at least once a month.
Shay @ What The Fork Food Blog
I make this recipe for the Super Bowl every year. My family loves it!
I do not like cream cheese. Can I use shredded sharp cheddar cheese?
Microwave safe bowl? Please explain. Comments are 4 years old with no response on the same question not answered. Is there a step missing or are you in the microwave safe bowl lobby’s pocket. One star . Will Change rating when there’s a response
Not a Bean dip at all.More of a cream cheese dip.Very disapponted
Leave a Comment