I absolutely adore a good cheeseburger! I mean, really though, what is not to love?!
My husband loves a good cheeseburger even more than I do. And thats when it came to me… why not transform this American classic into one people-pleasing appetizer?!
It is UNREAL how much this recipe tastes like a cheeseburger. Toast up some bread and you won’t even believe your tastebuds! Everyone who tried this Cheeseburger Dip went CRAZY over it and I know you will too! It makes for a wonderful dip at any tailgate party or get together!
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sesame Seeds for sprinkling
- Cook onion and ground beef together in medium skillet until ground beef is cooked completely. Drain off any excess grease and set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese may, ketchup, bacon, cheddar cheese and salt. stir until well combined.
- Stir in ground beef mixture.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle some Sesame Seeds over the top prior to serving for a fun cheeseburger look!
(Recipe adapted from: Closet Cooking)