You all know me by now and must know that I can’t resist a good appetizer. ESPECIALLY if that appetizer happens to be a dip.
This dip. The Struggle is real people. Cheddar. Bacon. Ranch. Dip. Have you ever heard a more glorious line up in a title?!
This dip is seriously a MUST TRY! It is completely addictive and packed with so much yummy flavors!
Your company will go crazy over it and it will quickly be become one of your new favorites!
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup to ¾ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium microwavable safe bowl, soften cream cheese in microwave for 1 and ½ minutes.
- Stir in ranch, bacon, and chicken broth and stir until smooth.
- Add 1½ cup cheese and pour dip into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until heated all the way through.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over dip and return to the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve with chips, crackers or crostini.