Cookies are one of my favorite go to treats! They are simple, make a lot and loved by everyone.
These cookies are packed with Butterscotch and Toffee flavor and are absolutely irresistible.
I came across this recipe in my Taste of Home Magazine and instantly fell in love! The texture is wonderful with a chewy cookie and little bits off toffee and butterscotch chips scattered throughout in each and every bite.
If you are looking for a standout cookie, this is a fantastic choice!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 butter pecan cake mix
- 1½ cup butterscotch chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs. Stir in chips and toffee bits. Drop by tablespoofuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.