Cobbler is one of my favorite desserts. The combo of fruit and sweet topping is just perfect. This cobbler has been in my family since my mom was a little girl. My grandma always makes this yummy dessert and it has become one of my favorites!
I have yet to find a cobbler topping I love more than this one. The flavor is amazing and the texture is perfect! My grandma usually makes hers with cherry filling, but I prefer blackberry. You can change up the pie filling to whatever your preference may be :)
Top this warm dessert off with some ice cream to take it over the top!
- 2 cans blackberry pie filling
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ pkg. instant coconut pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the 2 cans of blackberry pie filling and spread out evenly on the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix all the cobbler topping ingredients together and spoon on top of blackberries. (I press it flat in my hands and lay it on top of the blackberry pie filling).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.