With Easter on Sunday, I figured it was high time I share my mom’s recipe for Deviled Eggs, which is, in my honest opinion, the best ever! Seriously, these are so flavorful, much more than many I have tried.
There are about to be a lot of boiled eggs in our near future and this is one fantastic way to eat them! This recipe is super simple and a favorite at our house!
Put this recipe to the test- the seasoning really kick it up a notch and knock them out of the park!
- 10 boiled eggs
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tablespoons of mayo
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon creamy horseradish
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Slice boiled eggs lengthwise and carefully spoon out egg yolk into small bowl.
- Add mayo, paprika, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon egg yolk mixture back into the egg whites. You can also use a pastry bag to pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white for a prettier appearance.