This truly is the Best Ever Classic Fudge Recipe. It is creamy, smooth and has the best flavor! If you have been on the hunt for that outstanding fudge recipe, give this a try! You will throw all other recipes away after sampling how yummy this one is. It is my go-to for all things fudge and is so easy to change and jazz up how ever you’d like!
Fudge is such a go-to recipe for me. It is easy, no-bake and tastes absolutely amazing. I have made my fair share of fudge recipes here on the blog and have tried quite a bit of recipes. Some recipes tasted like frosting, others weren’t creamy or there was something off. After SEVERAL trial and errors, I put together what I feel is THE BEST fudge recipe ever!
I have used this recipe as my base for over 2 years now but realized I never posted it on the blog. I have posted so many other of my fudge recipes that are based off of it on here, but never the simple basic fudge recipe. So here it is!
Trust me when I say, once you try this recipe, you will throw all others out. My own mother did. This recipe is SO fantastic and exactly what you want fudge to be.
This fudge is perfect year round and is such a staple in my recipe book. I hope it finds its way into your recipe book too :)
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil, or an 8x 8 for taller fudge. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat to low and continue to boil and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour chocolate fudge into prepared pan and evenly spread.