Today is my little boy’s one-year birthday!
I really can’t believe it has been a year. I know it is cliche to say, but it literally feels like just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time. We threw him a little party with our families yesterday and just enjoyed celebrating him and how much joy he has brought into our home. He thoroughly enjoyed his cake and literally ate his entire cupcake all by himself! Way to go baby Jace!
That smile melts my heart every time :) Happy Birthday, Little buddy!
Today, I have an AMAZING recipe for you.
Believe me when I say it because this is one dish you Mexican Food lovers are going to want to make! I first saw this recipe on Eatin’ on the Cheap and knew I had to make it. My hubby raves every time about how delish the meal is. Not only are the flavors incredible, but this dish is SO EASY! It is easier than a crock pot meal, same concept… just cooks faster! Although, I am sure you could make this recipe in the crock pot if you wanted the cooking time to be longer.
Mix all your ingredients in a large bowl.
Dump them in the pan.
Bake and enjoy! Simple right?!
Baked Chicken Fajitas
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions in the dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat. Dump into greased 9x13 pan and spread evenly across pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve with warmed tortillas and any other desired toppings.
(recipe from: Eatin’ on the Cheap)