One of my all-time favorite desserts is this No-Bake Eclair Cake on my blog. It is honestly so easy to make and I always am asked for the recipe wherever I bring it. I decided to take this favorite recipe and give it a new and exciting spin… Strawberry, Nutella and Chocolate. Need I say more?
These flavors compliment one another perfectly. With the same great texture and idea, this dessert is heavenly. I brought this to a family get together and my mom said she actually prefers this version to the original. So there you have it. You need to make this recipe.. and try the original too and let me know what you think!
Just don’t forget to let it refrigerate over night! The longer it sits, the better it gets. The total time to make requires 20 minutes (the number indicated on the recipe) but it wouldn’t let me specify the overnight time. So keep that in mind.
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry not prepared
- 3½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup Nutella
- 12 oz. cool whip
- 2 (14.4 oz) packages chocolate graham crackers
- about 36 fresh strawberries, washed, stem removed and sliced length wise
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Stir in Nutella until evenly combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9x13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- Poor half of pudding/Nutella/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Arrange half of the sliced strawberries to cover entirely over the pudding mixture.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Arrange second half of the sliced strawberries to cover entirely over the pudding mixture.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top. Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
- FOR THE FROSTING: Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa, Nutella and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely.(**I usually double the frosting recipe)
- Refrigerate overnight and Dig in!