I am ALWAYS struggling for new and creative lunch ideas. Breakfast and dinner come easy for me to whip something up, but lunch- it can sometimes be the rushed and hurried meal of the day. Lunch for me is something I know I gotta do, but doesn’t get a second thought. I have really been trying to change that lately and form better habits that incorporate healthy and fresh ingredients that doesn’t leave me feeling heavy and tired throughout my remainder of the day.
Do you need a new light and fresh lunch/dinner idea?! Well these Asian Chicken Wraps will hit the spot! They are jam packed with delicious flavor, stuffed with yummy ingredients and will leave you feeling satisfied and full.
- 1 large tortilla, large enough for a wrap. I have used both spinach and flour
- ½ cup chopped lettuce
- ¼ cup cooked and shredded chicken
- ⅛ cup pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. Lay Choy Rice Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. shredded carrots
- 2. Tbsp. Briannas Homestyle Ginger Mandrin Dressing
- Assemble ingredients on the wrap and fold burrito style.