This Apricot Chicken with Brie Cheese and Bacon is such a tremendously flavorful dish. It is sweet, tangy, savory. Brie cheese, apricot, bacon and balsamic pair so well together. This will quickly become a new favorite!
I am obsessed with flavor combinations and this recipe has so many that fuse together seamlessly. This Apricot Chicken with Brie Cheese and Bacon tastes sweet, tangy, and savory.
This meal was a winner in my home. Brie Cheese is always a good decision in my book. It has such a great melt and taste. When it is paired with bacon something magical happens. The flavor is beyond words!
This meal is fantastic! If you are looking for a recipe to add some bold and delicious flavor to your routine, give this one a try!
- 5 to 6 chicken breasts, filleted
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 12 to 14 ounces of Brie cheese, sliced into 5 or 6 slices
- 10 ounce apricot spread
- ¾ cup cooked and chopped bacon, divided
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar, reduced
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable spray and set aside.
- Salt and pepper chicken on the inside and the outside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat, Add olive oil and heat.
- Place chicken in hot pan and brown each side for 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and place in baking dish.
- Using tongs, carefully stuff chicken with the sliced Brie cheese.
- Layer cheese with ½ cup crumbled bacon, saving ¼ cup for the top of the chicken.
- Spoon apricot spread over the top of the chicken.
- Top with remaining bacon and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Drizzle chicken with reduced balsamic and serve.
- Place balsamic vinegar in glass bowl.
- Microwave vinegar for 1 minute and stir. Repeat until balsamic begins to boil.
- Continue cooking for 30 second increments, stirring each time.
- Repeat until vinegar has thickened.