This Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken is super easy and absolutely INCREDIBLE! The marinade and glaze make this chicken packed with flavor. It is sure to become a new grilling staple at your home!
With just a little over 4 weeks to go until baby girl arrives, I am frantically trying to get everything in order at the house. The crib and bedding arrive this week and I will finally be able to get her little place set up. I am so excited! It is slowly starting to feel more real that a sweet new baby girl will be taking up residence here in our home and I can’t wait to meet her and snuggle her.
With the hustle and bustle of setting up for baby, I have been in need of quick, easy and delicious meals for my family because my energy is almost completely gone by the end of the day. I love summer because of all the grilling we do. Marinades are so easy to whip together and let your meat absorb such wonderful flavor before preparation.
This Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken is nothing short of incredible. The marinade has such a wonderful flavor and after it is grilled it is then lathered with a glaze that is out of this world! Seriously, it is finger licking good!
If you are looking for your next summer dinner, give this a try! It is sure to become a new grilling regular at your home. It has at mine and
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup 7-Up
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine 7-Up, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Add chicken and marinate for it least 4 hours.
- Grill chicken over medium high heat until done.
- While chicken is cooking make glaze.
- When chicken is done, brush with glaze and serve.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water and soy sauce. Heat over medium heat for about 4 minutes until sauce thickens.