This bark is so simple to make and is packed with that yummy cookies and cream flavor. It whips up in minutes and is SO delicious!
I love cookies and cream anything! More importantly, so does my husband. He pounds the sandwich cookies by the sleeve!
I was looking for a quick, last minute gift and handout and that is where this idea came from. It was seriously one of the easiest and fastest recipes I have ever made! and as an added bonus got RAVE reviews! People when crazy for this!
If you are in the need for a quick, last minute gift or handout idea or just need something super fast to serve up for the holidays, give this a try!
- (2) 11 ounce bags of white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons shortening
- 1 14.3 bag of Oreos
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup semi- sweet chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- Place Oreos in a large zip lock bag and break cookies until they are course. Set aside
- In a large microwavable bowl add the chocolate chips and vegetable shortening. Heat on high for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate is smooth. Reserve ¼ cup of melted white chocolate to drizzle over the top.)
- Stir in broken up Oreo cookies and vanilla and stir to mix in.
- Spread into a rectangle shape over parchment paper.
- Drizzle remaining white chocolate over the top of bark.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and shortening. Heat on high for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate is smooth. Drizzle over the top of bark.
- Let harden completely at room temperature or slip the parchment paper onto cookie sheet and pop in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to speed up the process.
- Once hardened, break into pieces and enjoy!