The Jell-o Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix has hit the shelves at my local Walmart and I have been grabbing at it every chance I get. These Pumpkin Streusel Pudding Cookies and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies were such a hit last year that I decided it was time to make a new kind for this year.
Let me introduce you to the Pumpkin SNICKERDOODLE Pudding Cookie. It is fabulous. If you love cinnamon and sugar, if you love soft cookies, if you love pumpkin spice… then you are going to LOVE these cookies!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Pudding Cookies
By October 2, 2013
- Yield: 36 cookies
- Course: Dessert
These cookies are AMAZING! They are the perfect cookie for fall!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 to 2 1/4 cups flour
- . . CINNAMON-SUGAR COATING
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, cream of tartar and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and pudding mix together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon to form CINNAMON SUGAR COATING.
- Roll Pumpkin Pudding Cookies into 1″ balls. Next roll into cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat outer surface of ball entirely. Place on a greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining dough. (12 cookies per baking sheet)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.