Are you loving all the fabulous pumpkin recipes hitting blog world as of late? I know I am. Pumpkin is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with but it is only *socially* acceptable to break out during fall… I know… crazy, right?! haha!
Anyway- I am taking crazy advantage of pumpkin during the season and I hope you all are as well.
This recipe combines two of my personal favs- pumpkin and nutella and swirls it into a perfect recipe. In fact, it is actually quite whimsical and magical when you think about it. The Nutella swirls look absolutely beautiful when you slice open this pumpkin bread and it tastes just as delicious as it looks.
- 3⅓ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2⅔ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin, not the pie filling
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after adding each egg.
- Add pumpkin and mix well.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients with water.
- Remove 1⅔ cup pumpkin batter and pour into a medium bowl. Stir in Nutella until evenly combined.
- Spray 2 9x5inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain pumpkin bread batter into the prepared pans. Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
(recipe adapted from Pumpkin Bread Recipe which was slightly adapted from Make it Do)