Another member of the crumb crispy family is here with you today, and it very well could be my FAVORITE version :) Seriously… this recipe is like raspberry cobbler dessert pizza and it is incredible!
Cobbler has always been one of my favorite treats. Something about fruit and the cumber topping just work together perfectly.
If you love raspberries, if you love crumb topping and if you love dessert pizza, then this is a MUST MAKE recipe for you! Whether you are making this for breakfast, an after school treat or as a tasty treat- it will leave smiles on every single face that tries it. Good luck stopping at one serving! I know I couldn’t :)
Today is round two of our Back to School week inspired by Pillsbury products. Be sure and check out these other great breakfast and snack ideas as well!
But lets bring it back to todays recipe. This is one recipe you are NOT going to want to overlook!
Raspberry Cobbler Crumb Crispies
By August 21, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 8 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 18 mins
These are seriously AMAZING! Everything you love about raspberry cobbler transformed into a delicious dessert pizza with a buttercream glaze.
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Pie Filling
- . . GLAZE
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut in butter to sugars, cinnamon, salt and flour to form crumbs.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of Raspberry pie filling over the tops of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle crumb topping on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
- After they were cooked and cooled, I cut them into smaller triangles but you can leave them big too!
- To make glaze: Blend together all the glaze ingredients and drizzle over Raspberry Cobbler Crumb Crispies.