It’s about time for another Poke Cake recipe round this neck of the woods again, wouldn’t you say?!
A delicious chocolate cake is fused with n0ugat filling and caramel then topped with cool whip, caramel and chopped milky ways. Are you drooling yet?… If not, then you should be ;)
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, and ingredients it calls for
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- 1½ cups marshmallow creme/fluff
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (12 oz) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8 oz) tub cool whip, thawed
- 3 regular size Milky Way Candy Bars, chopped
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, make the nougat filling. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar and milk, stirring constantly to until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and stir for 4 minutes. Remove from stove and stir in marshmallow cream and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon
- Evenly pour and distribute nougat filling into the holes in the cake.
- Next evenly pour and distribute caramel topping into the holes in the cake.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Once cake is cooled completely, evenly spread thawed cool whip over the top of cake.
- Sprinkle chopped Milky Ways over the top of cool whip.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.