Better than Anything Oreo Cake
It must be holiday season or something because I sure am baking a lot :) At least it feels that way to me!
I have decided that Poke Cakes are my new favorite way to do cakes. Not only are they super easy, but each bite is gooey and delicious! When you need a dessert to impress your crowd but that takes very little effort, this is the way to go. Every time I put one of these “Better than Anything” cakes on the table, they disappear within minutes!
This particular “Better than Anything” cake holds a special place in my heart. Granted, the Original “Better than Anything” Cake still is the best in my opinion, but this one would have to place a close second. For all you chocolate-lovers out there, this is the cake for you! My mom (the biggest chocolate fanatic I know) says this is by far her favorite. You be the judge and let me know :)
- 1 box german chocolate cake mix, and all ingredients it requires
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) jar hot fudge
- 1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip, thawed to room temperature
- 15 Oreos, crushed/chopped
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
- Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake.
- Heat Jar of Hot Fudge until runny and hot. Make sure it is melted to a point that it will pour easily. Pour over top of cake, making sure some gets in all the holes of cake.
- Let cake cool completely then spread thawed cool whip over the top.
- Sprinkle crushed/chopped Oreos over the top of Cool Whip.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.
For more “Better than Anything” cakes, be sure and check out:
Better than Anything Butterfinger Cake
Better than Anything S’more Cake
Better than Anything Cake
This Oreo dessert looks so good! Found your recipe on Pinterest! =)
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel
Holy deliciousness! This cake looks scrumptious, Nikki. So chocolatey and gooey... love it!
ummm...yes please! this looks amazing!!!! (:
oh how yummy!! i love oreos, this looks fantastic!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust
Ohmigosh Nikki, I need this! I have some BTS cakes in my mind...gotta make one soon!
Aimee @ ShugarySweets
Nikki this looks heavenly!!!
Yummy!! Can't wait to try this chocolate heaven!!
Wow. this just sounds decadent and amazing altogether.
Oh my - this looks pretty darn amazing!
This looks so amazingly delicious!
I would love to have you join Wednesday Extravaganza - my Foodie Link Party and share this (and/or any other) recipe of yours! Here is the link to it:
Can't wait to see you there!
Can the cake set out (like overnight) before adding the cool whip?
ladies and gentlemen, this IS as delicious as it looks! I won the bake off at work with it!
delicious and (shhhh!) so easy!
I am SO gonna try this tonight! can't wait-- it looks delicious
Hi! This looks amazing! Would any chocolate cake work or would you say the German chocolate cake mix is the way to go? Thanks!
Hi I invited friends last night and tried your recipe . It was superhit ! And cake got finished in 30 mins . Kids loved it . Thankyou for wonderful recipe.
Made this for a family get together & WOW what a hit!!! Even better frozen a little! Thanks!!!
Can you substitute dream whip for cool whip? Whole family dislikes cool whip...
couldn't you combine the hot fudge and the condensed milk and then pour??
My sister made this for a graduation party it was delicious. I'm definitely going to make this recipe for my future gatherings!!
Leave a Comment