**Giveaway Closed* The winner is: Barbara N.*
Are you in need of a yummy holiday appetizer?! Are you in need of a great serveware piece to display your holiday recipes on? Stay tuned to the end of this post for an amazing Nambe giveaway :)
These crostinis are warm and delicious with pleasing combinations of textures and flavors.
The soft and warm brie cheese smeared across the toasted crostini topped with craisins and pecans is amazing. If that isn’t enough, the Maple Sugar Glaze completes these personal appetizers with a sweet and complimentary coat to tie the flavors together.
When I made these, my husband and I could not get enough of them. They encase the perfect holiday touch and will leave you guests happy, satisfied and coming back to the table for more.
- 1 loaf Baguette Bread, thinly sliced
- 0.5-0.7 lb. wedge Brie Cheese, warmed up
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup craisins
- ¼ cup brown sugar, for sprinkling
- 3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Slice Baguette into ½ slices.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine 3 Tbsp. maple syrup and 3 Tbsp. brown sugar and bring to a boil. Simmer until foamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Brush baguette slices lightly with olive oil and place on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Broil on HI until crostinis turn golden in color. Watch carefully it only takes a couple minutes and you don’t want them to burn.
- Place Brie cheese on microwave-safe plate and microwave until cheese begins to melt and is warmed through.
- Spread some brie cheese on each crostini.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and crasins over brie cheese. Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the tops of each crostini.
- Drizzle with Maple Sugar Glaze. These crostinis are best enjoyed warm.
Did you happen to notice the gorgeous serveware this appetizer was displayed on?
Nambe was kind enough to send me one of these to review. This Classic Copper Hostess Tray is sleek in style and would make the perfect addition to your holiday display. It retails at $150 and shows in its stunning and stunning design and timeless material.
Want a chance at winning one for the holiday season?!
Here is how to enter:
Must have a US and Canadian shipping address to enter