Hi. My name is Nikki, and I am a pudding-cookie-addict.
I can’t get enough of them, as many of you have seen numerous times before on my blog :)
Once upon a time, not that long ago, I made these Pumpkin Streusel Pudding Cookies. My husband came home from work, and after one bite he deemed them as a “hubby favorite.”
These cookies are PERFECT for fall! They are SO SOFT and the streusel topping adds a delicious and perfect finishing touch. Try them out! You will be so glad you did and I know they will become a new fall favorite!
Check out other pudding cookie recipes, too! They are my favorite type of cookie!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix, dry, do not prepare
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- . STREUSEL TOPPING ., .
- ¼ cup butter, cold
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- TO MAKE STREUSEL TOPPING:: Sift together sugar, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cut in cold butter until small crumbs form. Set aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add in dry pumpkin spice instant pudding mix and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Gently press some of the streusel topping onto the tops of the rolled dough balls. Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
If you like these, then you will love: