Newest obsession… Biscoff Spread.
Holy cow!… The stuff is incredible! For those of you wondering where you can buy some, I get mine at Maceys or Walmart. Some other stores carry them and some don’t. I hope to goodness a grocery store near you does because you need to get your hands on a jar of this stuff! You will be SO GLAD you did :)
I decided to try one of my favorite peanut butter cookie recipes and change it up a bit… end result: FANTASTIC! These cookies turned out so soft and the flavor was amazing! My husband devoured them!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream softened butter and Biscoff spread together in a large bowl. Add in brown sugar and sugar and cream again.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, soda, and salt and beat together.
- Mix in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
If you like these, then you might love: