Newest obsession… Biscoff Spread.
Holy cow!… The stuff is incredible! For those of you wondering where you can buy some, I get mine at Maceys or Walmart. Some other stores carry them and some don’t. I hope to goodness a grocery store near you does because you need to get your hands on a jar of this stuff! You will be SO GLAD you did :)
I decided to try one of my favorite peanut butter cookie recipes and change it up a bit… end result: FANTASTIC! These cookies turned out so soft and the flavor was amazing! My husband devoured them!
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies
By October 11, 2012
These are so soft and incredible! The Biscoff spread adds such a delicious flavor.
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream softened butter and Biscoff spread together in a large bowl. Add in brown sugar and sugar and cream again.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour, soda, and salt and beat together.
- Mix in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
If you like these, then you might love: