You may have noticed by now… but this week has had a lot of cookies involved… and we aren’t quite done yet :) I think I may have to deem this week “Cookie Week” or something and maybe make it tradition? We will see.
This pudding cookie recipe was AWESOME! I love malt, and if you do too, then you are going to love these! The Whoppers add such a yummy crunch to the soft cookie making it an amazing texture combo.
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding, dry, do not prepare
- ¼ cup malt milk powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1-2 cups Whoppers
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add in vanilla instant pudding mix and malt milk powder and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined.
- Mix in Whoppers until evenly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1" balls.
- Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
If you like these, then you might love: