The Pudding Cookie addict is at it again! This time with banana cream! MMM!
If you love banana cream pudding, you are absolutely going to love these cookies! The peanut butter and chocolate chips give it an additional great taste. These cookies are so soft and great, that you will want to check out the rest of the pudding cookie collection!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Banana Cream Pudding Cookies
By September 22, 2012
- Yield: about 3 dozen cookies
A super soft cookie full of amazing flavor combos!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter Softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant banana cream pudding dry, do not prepare
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips more if desired
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips more if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.
If you like these cookies, you might also like: