No-Bake Biscoff Cookies

I want to tell you about a new found love of mine.

Biscoff SPREAD!

Have you heard of it? If not, go buy some.  It is amazing! I think it may be right up there with Nutella for me, and that is really saying something.  It tastes like a cookie… in peanut butter form. It is incredible!

As soon as I bought it, I couldn’t wait to try it in a recipe.  These cookies are SO easy to make and the Biscoff flavor makes them unique and delicious! I just slightly adapted my grandma’s recipe for regular no bakes and they turned out fantastic!

No-Bake Biscoff Cookies

No-Bake Biscoff Cookies!... SO easy to make and so delicious! #nobake #cookie #recipe

By Chef in Training September 26, 2012

These cookies are so easy to make and are delicious!

1. In a large saucepan melt butter, milk and sugar in a sauce pan, stirring, until it reaches a rolling boil. Let it boil 1 minute.
  2. Remove from heat. Stir in Biscoff Spread, oats and vanilla until evenly mixed.
  3. Place spoonfuls of batter on parchment paper and lightly spread out and let cookies set up.

Comments

I am seriously addicted to this yummy spread!!! Love it in the no bake cookie form:-)

I love no-bake cookies, and using Biscoff in place of peanut butter is fabulous! I made a chocolate no-bake cookie using Biscoff, but I’ll have to give these a try. Biscoff flavor all the way. Mmmm!

ooo! Chocolate would be awesome in this recipe too! I am sure your cookies were fabulous! Biscoff is just incredible! Thanks so much for stopping by!

How DELICIOUS are these?! I’m also addicted to Biscoff and never want to go back! It’s soo dang good. These no-bakes look awesome!

Thanks Hayley! Isn’t Biscoff just amazing?! I don’t know how I didn’t know about it until just recently! Boy have I been missing out :)

Where do you find biscoff spread?

Walmart carries it and it can be found next to the peanut butter and Nutella. My local Macey’s also carries it. Other stores are hit and miss with it I think. I hope that helped out a little more. Let me know if you have any more questions :) Have a great day!

I have never heard of Biscoff before. Can you describe the flavor a little more?

Hi Patti! It is just like the Biscoff cookies ground up and made into a spreadable substance. Walmart carries it and it can be found next to the peanut butter and Nutella. I hope that helped out a little more. Let me know if you have any more questions :) Have a great day!

Looks good. I made these last fall and they are so addictive! I think it’s time to make them again!

Really?! That is awesome! Great minds think a like! No bake cookies are one of my fav recipes and I couldn’t wait to make the sub for peanut butter! Biscoff is amazing! :)

I love Biscoff and making no-bake cookies and cookie balls with it. It’s so good and I love how thick it is and so it just holds everything together so well! love these!

What type of rolled oats do you use… does it need to be the quick cook type or can you use Bob’s Red Mills Gluten Free Rolled Oats?

I just used old fashion oats. Sorry about that, I will go make that clarification in the recipe :) Thanks for the question and for stopping by!

Have you just made it humanly possible for me to indulge at any godforsaken hour when I’m craving Biscoff treats without turning my oven on? My waistline says yes, yes, and YES. I’m so excited to make these for an upcoming potluck–thanks for sharing!

OMG nikki. is this real life??? no bake biscoff cookies! girl, your site is WAY too full of everything I love. I need to bake my way through it lol!

LOVE these Nikki! We both did a Biscoff no bake today, lol!

I only tried biscoff recently and I love it! Your cookies sound delicious! Can’t wait to make them. Thanks!

THESE SOUND AMAZING!!!

I will have to find Boscoff and try these. My family loves the original no bakes!

These look amazing! Trader Joe’s has Cookie Butter which is a Biscoff spread…so yummy, it’s even good with a spoon!

I have all of those ingredients right now! I need to make these cookies for my husband, he would LOVE them! Thanks for the recipe:)
    Blessings,
    Leslie

I Love all the ingredients but I think I did something wrong, I used Quick Oaks (it is what I had in the house) and the cookies are very gooey, do they harden up? Can I freeze them?
    Thanks

Dominique Weaver says:

You can find it at Publix too. I’m about to start this recipe, but considered substituting the oats with cornflakes

Biscoff is one of my favorite things to bake with. I love the idea of a no bake cookie using it. Can’t wait to give these a try!

This are so delicious and such a hit in my house! Thank you for sharing them :)

I made these yesterday and the flavor is great, but mine did not set up all the way and most of the goo ran out, leaving a heap of oatmeal in the middle. Any ideas what went wrong or how I could fix it? I liked them just wanted them to be a little less fragile and falling apart.

For some reason I cant get this recipe to set up. I even put it in the freezer and left it and I still didn’t set up. Weird! But it tastes good, its just not solid!

I believe this has to do with the boiling time. Make sure it boils for the full time specified, no more and no less. I have had this happen before and it was in regards to that. Hope that helps.

I just made this recipe but used Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter instead of the Biscoff spread (I’m guessing they’re pretty similar)… delicious!!! I love these. I will definitely be making this again :) Thanks for the awesome recipe!

Eeeek so much sugar!

Do you use the smooth or crunchy type of Biscoff?

I JUST made these and it came out sooo runny i couldn’t put it into cookie form :( so i put it in a square glass pan and popped it in the fridge so now they are no bake cookie bars!