There are SO many fun activities to do in the summertime! Camping is definitely one of those. Having a three-year-old and one-year-old, we don’t get out camping very often. (although sometimes, I can’t complain about that… I just love my comfy bed a little too much :) ) One of the best things about camping is, of course, the beloved S’more. I love S’mores. I mean really though, who couldn’t… so simple and yet so fantastic! Since we don’t get out to make authentic campfire S’mores as much as we would like to, I LOVE to involve the three simple ingredients wherever and whenever I can.
I had another craving for the Pudding Cookies the other day.
Only once again, I wanted to put another fun spin on the cookie.
Let me tell you, S’more in the form of a pudding cookie=DELISH! It is now one of my top favorite ways to enjoy the flavors of the classic S’more. Give these a try! You won’t regret it.
Click HERE to see even more fun and delicious pudding cookies!
S'more Pudding Cookies
By July 18, 2012Published:
A delicious take on a classic treat! These cookies are soft, chewy and have the perfect combination of flavors!
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 sheets graham crackers finely crushed
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour (may need to add up to an additional 1/4)
- 1/2-2/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cups chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add in pudding mix and beat until well incorporated.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and flour until evenly mixed.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows until evenly mixed in. Add more if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. You want these cookies to be slightly undercooked. It helps make them extra soft :)