I LOVE overnight recipes! Do all the prep work before hand, then just pop it in the oven when your ready to eat! So easy!
Sometimes when company is visiting, the last thing you want to do is be slaving in the kitchen all morning trying to make enough food to feed the masses. This recipe makes it so simple for busy and hectic mornings.
This may be one of my new favorite french toast recipes! I absolutely loved it and so did the rest of my family!
Overnight Peaches and Cream French Toast
By July 12, 2012
Do all the prep the night before, then just pop in in the oven for an easy and delicious breakfast that your whole family will love!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 (29 oz) can peaches drained
- 1 loaf Texas Toast cubed, I used all but about 4 slices
- 8 oz. cream cheese cubed into small squares
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange peaches in dish. Place half of the bread cubes over peaches. Layer with cream cheese and remaining bread. Place the eggs, cream and vanilla in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Makes about 12 servings
(recipe slightly adapted from: Taste of Home)