Grilling season is hear and I am thrilled about it! My hubby and I got a new grill for Christmas last year and have been LOVING it!
I grew up in California and went back every month for a few weeks to visit once we moved to Utah. One of the things we loved about going to California was In-N-Out! Recently, Utah has gotten a couple of their own… but the closest one to us, really isn’t all that close. I saw this recipe for a Copy-Cat In-N-Out and I immediatly wanted to try it out, especially for the sauce! … To me, it tastes pretty darn close to the real thing!
Copy-Cat In-N-Out Burger
By June 1, 2012
This burger is absolutely delicious and tastes pretty darn close to the real thing!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- . SPECIAL SAUCE . .
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp. onion finely minced
- . REMAINING INGREDIENTS . .
- Hamburger buns
- grilled hamburger patties
- American sliced cheese optional
- tomato sliced
- onion finely sliced
- Stir sauce ingredients together until well combined.
- For the bun, I butter both sides and toast it until butter melts and edges get a little crispy.
- Smother some sauce on bottom bun.
- Put on tomato slice.
- Place lettuce on top on top of tomato.
- Place patty on top of lettuce.
- Top the patty with onion and a little more sauce.
- Place on the bun top and dig in!
recipe from: Jason’s BBQ Adventures