This salad is absolutely AMAZING! It is jam packed with delicious flavors and just the right amount of crunch! We made this for my birthday meal side-dish and it disappeared even quicker than it was made! It would be the perfect addition to your BBQ or summer meal. It one of my personal favorites and one I know you will all love just as much as we do!
Broccoli Craisin Salad
By June 4, 2012
A fast, easy and delicious salad!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1/2-1 cup cole slaw
- 1/2-1 cup craisins
- 10-12 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cashews chopped
- . DRESSING . .
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salad Supreme
- Mix Broccoli, coleslaw, craisins and crumbled bacon in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, white vinegar and Salad Supreme to make the salad dressing.
- Pour over broccoli mixture and chill and stir to coat.
- Chill salad at least two hours before serving.