Nutella. Pretzel. Brownies.
Could life get any better?!
These brownies are absolute heaven! I really could go on and on and ON about how much I loved these, but I will let the name, ingredients and picture do the talking :)
- ½ cup pretzels
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ tsp. vanilla
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ⅔ cup flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- extra Nutella to frost brownies
- extra pretzels for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place the pretzels in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until broken up into tiny pieces. Add the sugar and pulse until combined, then pour in the butter. Continue pulsing until combined.
- Press the pretzel mixture firmly into the prepared pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden and the crust feels firm.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Add vanilla, salt, and Nutella. Mix until combined
- Add cocoa and flour. Don’t overbeat.
- Pour into pan over pretzel crust and bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes. Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least 45 minutes before frosting with nutella spread and garnishing with pretzels.
recipe adapted from: Bakingdom