Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
By April 27, 2012
- Cook: 45 mins
The perfect combination of flavors and can be prepped and frozen ahead of time for a meal at a later date!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- Mix all ingredients together
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or stew in slow cooker for 4-6 hours. For the last 20 minutes of cooking time, dump in 1 can pineapple chunks, without the juice. Cook remaining 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- **FREEZING DIRECTIONS: PLACE CHICKEN IN FREEZER BAG. POUR SAUCE MIXTURE OVER CHICKEN IN BAG. FREEZE.