Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
Cinnamon Rolls are one of my favorite treats! Just check out my
if you don’t believe me :) When I saw this recipe over at Grin and Bake It, my heart skipped a beat. It was another way to enjoy one of my favorite flavors! MMM! Boy, was it GOOD! It just melts in your mouth! YUM! This would make a fabulous breakfast or a tasty treat!
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 glass baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In an electric or stand mixer add the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined well , slowly stir in the melted butter. Pour into the prepared 9×13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix the 2 sticks of butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together until well combined and creamy. Drop evenly over the batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out nearly clean.
- In a medium bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together with a whisk. Drizzle evenly over the warm cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
recipe from: Grin and Bake It