I am in love.
Yes I am in love with my husband….but I am also in love with Nutella. I know crazy right?!
I found this blog called Nutella Everyday and it is filled with recipes involving Nutella. Oh my! It is getting to be an issue for me because when I see a recipe with it, I must make it immediately.
It was no different for this AMAZING recipe. It was like two, already great tasting, foods got together and decided to blow everyone away with their delicious powers. I am talking about the day banana bread met up with Nutella and produced a masterpiece.
Nutella Banana Bread
By October 28, 2011
- Yield: 1 loaf
The BEST way to make banana bread!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 heaping cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, milk and vanilla. Beat until blended. Add flour mixture, beat at low speed just until flour is incorporated (don’t over mix).
- Spoon Nutella into a small dish and soften in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Add 1 cup of the banana bread batter to the Nutella and stir until blended well.
- Spoon Nutella batter alternately with plain banana bread batter into the prepared pan. Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, it will seem a tiny bit undercooked but that’s what makes it good. Cool for at least 15 minutes in the pan, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
recipe from: Nutella Everyday
cutting board from: Gray Crown