Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
Even though these don’t have rice krispies in them, that’s what they remind me of so that’s what I am going to call them. They are so good and such a yummy way to have a S’more! My mom serves these as after school snacks and everybody LOVES them!
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag regular marshmallows
- 1 box of Golden Graham cereal
- 1-2 cups Chocolate Chips
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and keep stirring until the marshmallows completely melt and you get a marshmallow sauce. Remove from heat.
- Add Golden Grahams and stir until they are all well coated. You can chose to crush some up before adding them if you want some smaller pieces. Next stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9x13 pan and press S'mores down evenly in pan. Let cool.