Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!I love this recipe!
This recipe comes from my grandma’s cookbook and it is SO EASY and DELICIOUS! Growing up, my mom would make these often. They disappear almost quicker than they are made. Try them out! You are going to LOVE them!
From start to finish, including clean up, it takes about 20 minutes!…. Doesn’t get better than that!
Sugar Crumb Crispy
- 1/4 cup butter cold
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar add more if needed to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tablespoon butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk add more if needed to reach desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut in butter to sugars, cinnamon, salt and flour to form crumbs.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
- After they were cooked and cooled, I cut them into smaller triangles but you can leave them big too!
- Blend together all the glaze ingredients and drizzle over Sugar Crumb Crispies.