I LOVE Cafe Rio! It is one of my favorite places to eat! Cafe Rio’s chicken is DELICIOUS to say the least so when I saw this recipe from Mandy’s Recipe Box, it went on my dinner menu for the week. It was amazing! My picky 2 year old had 3 helpings of this herself. The flavor in this chicken is perfect! This is a very versatile recipe and you can use this chicken however you want. My favorite is in a salad like they have at the restaurant, but your possibilities are endless! Another great thing about this recipe is you can freeze the leftovers for a later time!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 8 oz. zesty Italian dressing
- ½ Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (mixed with ½ cup of water)
- ½ Tablespoon chili powder
- ½ Tablespoon ground cumin
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on LOW for about 5 hours or until chicken is done.
- Shred with fork and serve in salads, burritos, tacos...etc.
(found recipe at: Mandy’s Recipe Box)