Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
I love cake batter. I love cake batter more than I like cake. I know I can’t be alone in this! :) I knew when I came across these Cake Batter Truffles from Love Veggies and Yoga, I had to try it out. They are extremely easy and are perfect for giving in to that sweet tooth craving!
Be sure and check out Cake Batter Truffles: Take 2 after you are done viewing these for a different and tasty spin on these bad boys!
No Bake Cake Batter Truffles
- 1 cup vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon agave
- 16 ounces dipping chocolate
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except dipping chocolate, and stir to combine.
- This mixture should be quite solid and not runny, but not so dry that you can’t mold it into balls. If you find that your mixture is a little too runny, add a touch more cake mix. If it’s a little too dry, add more sweetened condensed milk/agave.
- After you’ve made the dough, refrigerate or freeze for 15 minutes and then remove and roll into balls.lace parchment paper down on a cookie sheet or pan.
- Melt the dipping chocolate, and dip the chilled cake batter balls into melted chocolate. After the balls are dipped in chocolate, place on parchment paper.
- Place truffles in freezer or fridge to set up.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
recipe from: Love Veggies and Yoga