Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies

Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!HOLY AMAZING!Talk about a peanut butter and chocolate overload of deliciousness!These bad boys are intense and amazing!!I saw them floating around pinterest from Pip & Ebby forever ago, but didn’t pin them myself until recently and finally caved and made them! Yum!REESE’S CHEESECAKE BROWNIESFound recipe at: Pip & Ebby1 fudge brownie mix (and anything it calls for)1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk1/2 cup creamy peanut butter1 (12 oz) pkg Reese’s Pieces1 (12 oz) pkg milk chocolate chips3 Tbsp whipping cream12 large Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (chopped)Preheat oven to 350 F.  Lightly coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.Prepare brownie batter according to its directions and pour batter into the 9×13 pan and set aside.In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.  Add in Sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter and beat until smooth.  Stir in bag of Reese’s Pieces candies.Spoon Cheesecake mixture over brownie batter evenly.Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are golden brown.Let cool for 30 minutes then refrigerate for 30 minutes.In a microwave safe bowl, add milk chocolate chips and whipping cream.  Melt on high for 1 minute checking and stirring throughout so  not to overcook.  Heat until melted and smooth.Pour and spread evenly over the top of brownies/cheesecake.Sprinkle the 12 large chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter cops over top.Store Covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!Linking up to these parties and here

Comments

From the Kitchen says:

Oh my goodness! These look obscenely delicious! I'm looking for my grocery list right now.

Best,
    Bonnie

Dulce Dough says:

Wow! This looks amazing!

mamawolfe says:

I can hardly wait to get home today to make these…thanks for driving me crazy!

kadie dahl says:

Come on! Sometimes I really hate reading your blog! It makes me so hungry! That looks so delicious! Can't wait to try it out!!!

you had me at cheesecake. these look divine :)

[oomph.]

Michelle @ Loving Every Second says:

Um, are you kidding me???? Those look very dangerous . . .

Oh my heck….drooling….

Lark (SparkyLarky)@ Lark's Country Heart says:

Oh My flipping heck, these look so sinfully good!

OMG! I read reese's and clicked on this post so fast. I'm drooling here. I need to make this. There goes my diet.. again.

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) says:

So glad I'm going to the grocery store tonight. I definitely will be making these soon (:

DANIELLE-HUGS and COOKIES XOXO says:

OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!

Drooling on my keyboard here…I'm lovin' all the recipes. My family is going to eat good next week!

ASingleMothersJourney says:

I guess I'll be going to the grocery store tomorrow because I'm making these!

So Domesticated says:

Yum! These look so good! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

These look amazing!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

This looks absolutely delicious!
    I'll try them one day :P
    Thanks for sharing a have a nice weekend!

My husbands family would adore this!

It's A Mom Thing says:

You're killin' me over here! I've been craving cheesecake like crazy…and with Reese's? I'm in heaven!

Antonella says:

Oh my!!! Just what the doctor ordered (or not – lol) This looks so wonderfully good I am going to have to give it a try.
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    P.S. I am your newest follower, thanks for stopping by!

Found your yummy recipe on Pinterest..if you have time, come on over and link up at my party going on now.

Oh my gosh!!! My hubby's favorite candy is Reese's! I'll DEFINITELY be making these!
    Thanks for the follow! I'm returning the <3!!!
    :) Steph

Oh WOW! They would have to be cut into really small pieces! So devilishly good!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Yum! Those look delicious!

Well helllloooo lover!!! These look amaze-balls :D I MUST make these!Shelleywww.westermanfam.blogspot.com

Mouth watering..At 30 weeks pregnant I have every reason..or excuse..to make and eat these by myself!Definitely going to try this recipe soon! Thanks!

Oh my! These look AMAZING!!! I have pinned this so I don't loose the recipe!I would love for you to share with my Blog Stalking Thursday Link Party Starting tomorrow!http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com

THESE LOOK UHHHHHHHH MAZING!!!!! FOUND THESE THRU THE LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN LINK UP!

holy crap! that's all I can say ! :)

I am now so ready for the bake sale! Thanks for sharing. Hop over to Coffee & Conversations Thursday and share,please! http://www.withashotofbrandy.com

That looks amazing!!!!

That's some serious peanut butter! Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

This looks wonderful! Would love to have you link up to Turning the Table Thursday sometime. WendyAround My Family Table

This sounds wonderful!! Reese Cups are one of my weaknesses! I'll probably replace the Reese's Pieces with nuts, though.

Lisha @ DeLovely Life says:

Made these using a brownie recipe from allrecipes.com. The brownies took forever to cook (about 60 minutes), but it still came out well. It was very rich and tasty.

Sugarr2518 says:

These look soo good! I just might have to make these:)

This looks really good!!

Peanut allergies suck! :0(

Ooh! Peanut butter and chocolate on a brownie! YUMMMMM!! Sounds amazing! Can't wait to try one!

I want to try all your recipes!

Omg these look so good!! I can't believe it only takes these things I thought it would take a lot more.

I loved it… I made it tonight…Awesome! (:

Sold! Costco has a new KS brand peanut butter cup, and this recipe will help me get through the huge bag I couldn't resist buying last time I was there! Yum!

Do you mean Reeses pieces that look like m & m's or the peanut butter chips in the bag?

How did you keep your cream cheese mixture on top? When I tried this recipe, my cream cheese mixture was heavier than the brownie mixture and sank right where it plopped, and was practically impossible to spread all over the top of the brownie mixture…

I made these today and I they were a hit! I just swirled the cheesecake mixture into the brownie mixture and they turned out great. I also omitted the Reece's pieces (by mistake). Yummy!

I just made these – they look delicous! I feel like the proportions are not quite right though. I seem to have too much brownie mix compared to the cheese cake and reese's pieces. Also, I feel like the chocolate melting instructions may lead you to burn the chocolate – I'd recommend a lower temp and longer! All the spoon-licking was good though, so I'm sure the bars will be as well!

These look so good, I'm really trying to hold off making these cause they would be to much of a temptation!

These look yummy and great but were a bust when I made them. The brownies never cooked all the way through. The layer of peanut butter/cream cheese/reese’s pieces barely covered the brownie and did not turn out thick like the picture. I was just very disappointed how it turned out, the money it cost to make the product and the fact I couldn’t serve it at the function I made it for….I tossed it out. Hopefully someone else had a better outcome…please share if you did.

These didn’t turn out at all. The brownies were still raw, there wasn’t enough of the cheesecake layer, and the chocolate chips didn’t melt right in the microwave. I’m really bummed that I spent all this time and money for nothing!

Therapy Baker says:

I made these they were good, but had to eat them with a fork since the brownies didn’t cook all the way through. Did I miss something here?

I made these and for some reason could not get the chocolate to melt right (maybe I just wasn’t used to the consistency it would make combined with the whipping cream). I tried twice but ran out of time and had to serve them anyway at a baby shower.
    I was told they were to die for and didn’t even need the topping. People devoured them anyway. I’ll probably continue to make them this way!