Fall is by far my favorite time to be in the kitchen. The weather cools down, making it perfect to cook/bake food that warms your soul! I am a HUGE pumpkin fan! Pumpkin cookies are one of my absolute favorite cookies!
Don’t they look delicious?!
I made these at my in-laws house on sunday…and I kid you not,In a matter of 5 minutes of walking in the door from church,they were ALL gone!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
By September 9, 2010
The perfect recipe for fall! These cookies are absolutely delicious!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree I used it from the can. Just make sure its NOT the pumpkin PIE filling :)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- chocolate chips
- Cream shortening, sugar, and pumpkin.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and mix.
- Mix in desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Drop from spoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.