Dips are an absolute must at my house during sport season. My family and friends go CRAZY for them! I love to try out new flavors to mix things up a bit. This Chile Verde Chicken Cheddar Dip was a total hit!
It is so flavorful and cheesy- how could anyone pass it up?! It is served warm and will surely be the the hit of the party! We didn’t have any left overs!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups + ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, reserve the ¼ cup for topping
- 1½ cups chile verde sauce
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredints together in a medium mixing bowl and pour into an 8x8 inch sprayed baking dish. Sprinke with ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.